PERSONAL DETAILS :
Sanjay has work experience of over 28 years in various capacities and industries in cities across India.
Being born in Rajasthan and early childhood in Haryana and Uttar Pradesh with later schooling and graduation in West Bengal has imbibed values from various cultures of India.
- As CEO of Goel Trading Company worked as Distribution Head for Fertilizers of Tata Steel and SAIL for Bengal and Bihar
- Worked as Export Manager for Martin Burn Limited
- Worked with corporates as Land Consolidator
- Director of J V Pack Co. Pvt Limited, ancillary unit of IFFCO Phulpur (UP) for manufacture & supply of empty fertiliser bags. Managed over 300 employees
- At GTC Corporation, besides running transport operations, have managed logistics for big events entailing a team of over 70 people and 30 vehicles. He has managed entire garment supply chain, run large warehouse operations, done demand forecasting and demand planning for inventory optimization
- Has executed shifting of large offices and prestigious clients. His team has handled Antiques, High Value Paintings and various other fragile or over size items
- Started Pet Travel Division & hopes to make it very big in next 18 months
- As supply chain managers to Up Market Brands Division of Forbes Group, has managed back end operations for prestigious brands like DAKS London, SavileRowCo and Trussardi involving managing supplies to UMBD network of 22 stores across India & warehouses
- Operated large warehouses for BP Energy Pvt Limited, a British Petroleum Company, handled their national &global sourcing/distribution across India as per stringent HSE rules
- Partner in Arihant Venkateshwara Housing, promoters of Green City, an mega township
- Involved in LIG housing at Mumbai as partner in EPC Builders
- Advisor to Loharuka Group of Hotels on expansion
- Established speaker having spoken at various seminars/forums across India & abroad
- Hobbies/Special Interests in
Astrology, Vastu, Reading, Tennis, Cricket, Music, Travelling and spending time with family.
- Bachelor of Commerce (with Honours)
- Diploma in Computer Software.
- C.F.A.( Chartered Financial Analyst ) Group I (All India Fifth Ranker)
- Master Of Business Administrator (MBA)
- Doctor Of Medicine (Alternative Medicine)